The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) is extending the 2014 Informal Review period for the PQRS Negative Payment Adjustment. Individual eligible professionals, Comprehensive Primary Care practice sites, Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) group practices, and Accountable Care Organizations that believe they have been incorrectly assessed the 2016 PQRS negative payment adjustment have until 11:59pm ET on December 16, 2015, to submit an informal review, requesting CMS investigate incentive eligibility and/or payment adjustment determination.
- Informal review requestors will be contacted via email of a final decision by CMS within 90 days of the original request for an informal review.
- All decisions are final and there will be no further review.
- Requests must be submitted electronically via the Quality Reporting Communication Support Page (CSP).
- The Informal Review system will experience downtime from December 3 through December 7, 2015. If you plan to file an informal review request, please do so outside of this window.
- See the Fact Sheet and Analysis and Payment web page for more information.
For additional questions, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at 866-288-8912 (TTY 1-877-715-6222) or via firstname.lastname@example.org from 7:00am to 7:00pm CT Monday through Friday.