Privacy and Security (SRA)
What is a Security Risk Assessment?
A Security Risk Assessment (SRA) helps to measure the impact of threats and vulnerabilities that pose a risk to the confidentiality, integrity and availability to electronic protected health information (e-PHI).
Keeping patient information safe requires knowing the risks, threats and weaknesses in the processing, sharing and handling of your patients’ information. We can help you mitigate those risks by conducting an in-depth assessment to help you prepare for possible HIPAA and Promoting Interoperability (formerly known as Meaningful Use) audits.
What are the benefits of conducting an SRA?
- Protect your practice against liability and fines due to security breaches
- Minimize your risk of a data breach, unauthorized access, and loss and/or corruption of data
- Identify threats and vulnerabilities to the practice’s e-PHI
- Meet compliance requirements for HIPAA along with other industry rules and regulations
- Identify your practice’s data systems and where e-PHI is located
- Meet Promoting Interoperability (formerly Meaningful Use) requirements to help eligible providers qualify for incentive payments
Protect Patient Information
Contact HealthARCH today for your FREE initial consultation.
To learn more about our services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407.266.4000.